Born in Athens, Cleo Gkatzeli from her early age expressed her love for colors. That inclination is creatively expressed through her initial studies on Fine Arts, in Campus Arts & Sciences College; with 4 years of scholarships. Her next step is on the Fashion sector. She studies Fashion Design, Pattern making and Styling, in Veloudakis Fashion School. With her successful entry in the School of Fine Arts, of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, she steps once again on the field of Painting, from where she once begun. Before launching her own brand in 2011, she takes part in various individual and group exhibitions, including painting, photography and handmade constructions, in Greece and Cyprus. Under the sphere of imagination and aesthetics, the designs of her collections reminds us that everyday life can be inspirational through simple things, with creativity and positive energy.
- 2012, Group exhibition in Boudoir, the concept boutique store in Naousa, Paros.2011, Group Exhibition entitled “9th Bazart 2011-2012” in M art Manolioudakis Art Gallery in Kolonaki, Athens.
- 2011, Group Exhibition entitled “40,65oN 22,09οΕ” in ‘Technochoros’ Art Gallery in Acropolis, Athens.
- 2009, Individual Exhibition entitled “catwalk ’10” in ‘Dp’ Art Gallery in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2008, Group Exhibition of young artists, entitled “4+1=5″ in the cultural center ‘Spiros Apostolou’, in Agii Anargiri, Athens.
- 2006-09, Paintings and constructions accompany NEOSET’s central store of furniture specially decorated rooms, in Omonoia, Athens.
2007, Group Exhibition of Photography, organized by the School of Fine Arts, in Kalamaria, Thessaloniki.
- 2007, Individual Exhibition entitled “catwalk ’07” in Londa Beach Hotel of Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2004, Individual Exhibition in ‘Arroyo’ hip- bar restaurant in Gazi, Athens.
- 2002, Group exhibition of handmade light constructions, in Drosini’s Museum in Kifissia, Athens.